Welcome to CCA
Community College of Aurora strives to provide a safe and healthy environment that enhances the learning process. Each student and employee should be able to attend classes, work on campus, and/or participate in activities with a feeling that they are in an environment that is safe and secure. Click Here for Staying Safe of Campus Brochure. Our public safety services include:
- Patrolling all campus buildings, parking lots and grounds while enforcing state laws and college rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Performing periodic monitoring of security cameras
- Opening and closing all campus buildings, maintaining the lost and found, and responding to all calls for service.
- Investigating and providing detailed reports of all campus incidents, student or employee injuries, minor vehicle accidents, vandalism, and theft.
- Providing emergency first aid and CPR.
- Giving safety presentations, providing personal safety escorts to students, staff, and faculty, and responding to all emergency and non-emergency calls on campus.
- Parking Permits: All vehicles must registered with Campus Security. Forms are available at the following locations: CentreTech: Security Office: Admin Bldg A101 or Welcome Desk. Lowry: Student Services or Lobby of West Quad
Important Contacts/ Resources:
For information on