Welcome to CCA
Community College of Aurora strives to provide a safe and healthy environment that enhances the learning process. Each student and employee should be able to attend classes, work on campus, and/or participate in activities with a feeling that they are in an environment that is safe and secure. Our public safety services include:
- Patrolling all campus buildings, parking lots and grounds while enforcing state laws and college rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Performing periodic monitoring of security cameras
- Opening and closing all campus buildings, maintaining the lost and found, and responding to all calls for service.
- Investigating and providing detailed reports of all campus incidents, student or employee injuries, minor vehicle accidents, vandalism, and theft.
- Providing emergency first aid and CPR.
- Giving safety presentations, providing personal safety escorts to students, staff, and faculty, and responding to all emergency and non-emergency calls on campus.
- Parking Permits: All vehicles must registered with Campus Security. Forms are available at the following locations:
- CentreTech: Security Office: Admin Bldg A101 or Welcome Desk. Lowry: Student Services or Lobby of West Quad
Important Contacts/ Resources:
- Emergency: 911
- Safe to Tell
Student Consultation Team (SCT): The Student Consultation Team meets routinely to review, discuss, and coordinate an appropriate response to students exhibiting inappropriate behaviors, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or other mental health issues.
SCT Student Referral Form
SCT Quick Guide to Reporting
CentreTech Campus Contact Information:
16000 E. CentreTech Pkwy, Aurora, CO 80011
Campus Security: 303-360-4727
Lowry Campus Contact Information:
700 Boston Street, Bldg 999, Denver, CO 80230
Campus Security: 303-419-5557
Campus Security Supervisor: 720-858-2733
Denver Metro-Area Response System: 911 or 303-892-9111
U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights
Dear Colleague Letter: Sexual Violence, Background, Summary, and Fast Facts
Dear Colleague Letter
Emergency Operations Plan
Annual Security Report
Daily Crime Log
Lost and Found
Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
Sex Offender Registry
Security & Safety Videos