Community College of Aurora (CCA) and The Learning Source (TLS) are partnering to offer Adult Basic Education and GED® preparation classes at the Center for Workforce Development on the Lowry Campus. The GED® test evaluates your skills and knowledge in four different subjects: Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Math.
GED® Preparation Information:
- The GED® test is offered exclusively on the computer and must be taken in-person at approved testing centers only.
- The GED® test is aligned with new state standards, so those that pass demonstrate they meet rigorous standards of high school completion and college and career readiness.
- Test takers will get their scores reported back the same day they test.
- Scores will provide detailed personalized feedback on specific skills that can be improved for a higher score, and targeted study recommendations.
- GED® preparation will focus on critical thinking and problem solving skills, testing four content areas: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies.
For additional information regarding enrollment into the ABE/GED program
Janet Paulson, Program Coordinator
For general information regarding the Center for Workforce Development
Joyce Benson-Fox, Director
Barbara Guion, Program Assistant
For more information about the GED® test, including test center locations, visit the GED® Testing Service at www.ged.com
The GED® test is also offered at:
Aurora Public Schools Testing Center
Pickens Technical College