- Students will learn about the academic programs, certificates and degree options at CCA.
- Students will learn how to finance their education including how to apply for financial aid and scholarships and/or utilize other payment options.
- Students will receive the information and assistance they need to select and enroll in appropriate coursework in a timely fashion.
- Students will receive assistance with creating a class schedule and registering for classes and will also learn how to do it themselves.
- Students will learn how to use college technology (email, MyCCA, D2L, etc.) to access their own records as well as to receive important college information.
- Students will learn what support services are available to them and how to access those services.
- Students will learn about student life opportunities outside the classroom.
- Students will have an opportunity to become more familiar with and comfortable on campus.