Beyond caring faculty and flexible course offerings, the Community College of Aurora in Colorado is affordable.
The Cashier's Office lets you Do More! We give you several options to pay tuition. Choose the method that fits your needs:
- Online - Credit Card Payment in Full. (Visa or MasterCard) Log on to MyCCA and click the "Student Finance" tab. Under payment options, select "Pay with Credit Card."
- In Person - Payment in Full. Students can also pay in person at the Cashier's Office, Visa and MasterCard only. Money orders, checks, and cash also accepted at the window. No partial payments accepted.
- eCashier (FACTS) Payment Plan. (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Check) Sign up for the payment plan via eCashier. Make a partial payment up front and subsequent payments later. Students are also able to pay in full with a checking account. This option is available for both past and current students.
- Third Party Authorization. Provide a payment authorization (by fax, or hand-delivered) to the Cashier's Office once you are registered to place your account on hold until the Third Party is billed and has paid. Payment Authorization from a Third Party should include the following:
- Name and Contact information for the Third Party
- Name of Student and which term is to be paid
- Total amount of payment including classes being paid for
Starting May 19, tuition payments are due every Wednesday by 6:00 p.m. You must pay your tuition or make payment arrangements to hold y