- The Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET) is a secondary assessment for EMT and Paramedic students.
- The HOBET costs $35 paid by credit or debit card at the time of the test. There is also a $10 proctoring fee charged at the time the appointment is scheduled.
- The HOBET is a 3.5 hour exam. Please allow additional time for check-in and online payment.
- The HOBET is available by appointment only. Please click on the button above for registration.
- The HOBET is offered at the CentreTech Campus.
You can find free practice and resources for the HOBET test here: