The Student Conduct, Intervention and Retention office in Student Affairs is to enhance the overall educational experience for students. The CARE team assures a safe campus community, by being a central place to report behaviors of concern. The Student Code of Conduct strengthens personal responsibility and accountability and is presented as a learning opportunity to students.
Learning Outcomes: CARE Team
- Students will gain knowledge of campus resources and services.
- Students will be more confident in their ability to make choices that promote well-being
- Students will be aware of the campus as a safe and caring environment
- Student will be aware of how their behavior and choices impacts the community.
- Students will be able to effectively cope with various situations and people.
- Student will feel more connected to the campus community.
Student Code of Conduct
Learning Outcomes: Student Code of Conduct
- Students who violate The Student Code of Conduct will gain perspective on the seriousness of their actions, will take responsibility for their actions, own their decisions, and become invested in the outcome and will demonstrate a change in their behavior(s)
- Students that participate in the student conduct process will be able to clarify their personal & education goals, utilize critical thinking and demonstrate realistic self-appraisal, self-respect, and improved decision-making abilities
- Students will recognize the value of the conduct process as an educational opportunity.
Contact: Angie Tiedeman, Coordinator of Student Conduct, Intervention & Retention
CentreTech Campus, Administration Building, A202B
303-340-7524 or Angela.Tiedeman@CCAurora.edu