Single Stop at Community College of Aurora is an " All-In-One, Single Source " for students to connect to resources that will provide additional services to assist them in their educational journey.
What is Single Stop?
Single Stop at CCA connects students to local community and governmental resources (e.g. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, TANF, etc.). Single Stop is a online screening tool that can estimate in minutes what supplemental resources students might be eligible to receive. Single Stop staff is available to assist students in accessing these resources. If you have any questions or need help getting started, please email us at SingleStop@CCAurora.edu or call 303-360-4922.
- Government Benefits (e.g. SNAP, Medicaid, Childcare Assistance, W.I.C., etc.)
- Educational Resources
- Community Support Resources
- Legal Assistance
- Health Insurance Options
4 Simple Steps to Completing a Single Stop Screener[
- Online Screener: Visit the Single Stop Online Screener for CCA.
- Personal Information: Take 5-10 minutes to fill in your information. It will automatically calculate your eligibility for programs and services.
- Resource Eligibility: Once you submit your online application, you will instantly see what services you may be eligible to receive. You should then apply for those services by selecting apply and completing the Colorado Peak and/or other online applications.
- Follow-Up: A Single Stop Center staff member will follow up to see if you have additional support questions.
If you are currently receiving SNAP/Food Stamps, please check out this link for the SNAP Employment & Training Program