The Community College of Aurora authorizes Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official CCA transcripts.
Ordering Transcript online via Parchment offers:
- Official CCA transcripts
- Secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Electronic and paper transcript options
- Attach additional documentation with your transcript
How to request a transcript:
- Name, Birth Date, and last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Student ID Number (if known)
- E-mail Address
- Current Mailing Address and Phone Number
Once you have completed the setup, please check your email for confirmation that your Parchment account has been setup.
Need help? View Step by Step Directions for Ordering a Transcript through Parchment or contact Admissions and Records at 303 360-4700
The transcript cost is based on the method of delivery and destination. During the ordering process you will be able to see the exact charge prior to entering your credit card information. The fees are:
Official Transcript Type and Delivery
|eTranscript: Electronic delivery||$3.00|
|Paper Transcript: Mailed Standard USPS||$3.00|
|Paper Transcript: Mailed USPS International||$25.00|
|Paper Transcript: FedEx Overnight Domestic||$30.00|
|Paper Transcript: FedEx International||$45.00|
|Paper Transcript: Student Pick-up||$10.00|
Paper Transcript with Supplemental Document Attached
|Mailed from College Standard USPS||$10.00|
|FedEX Overnight Domestic||$35.00|
Third Party Requests
|Paper Transcripts requested by a third party (learning institutions, businesses, law firms, etc.) see additional note below||$5.00|
- Transcripts must be paid by debit or credit card at the time of the order.
- Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Your card will be charged when the transcript order has been sent.
Third Party Requests:
Learning institutions, businesses, law firms, etc. must provide a valid Student Release of Information Form and $5.00 per transcript (2 – 3 business days processing time). Third party requests must be accompanied by a current Release of Information form completed by the student that authorizes release of the transcript. All third party requests will be delivered by standard USPS.
- CCA recommends that students select eTranscripts Electronic Delivery when possible - eTranscripts will arrive at their destination quickly and are the least expensive option.
- If you do not have a debit or credit card, you may order a transcript in-person through the Admissions and Records Office during normal business hours.
For questions or to report a problem with your order, please contact Admissions and Records at 303 360-4700. Transcript requests are filled during regular business hours. Requests made during holidays and weekends will be fulfilled during the next business day.
- Students with access to MyCCA can also request transcripts through their MyCCA account - just click on the Order Official Transcripts link on the Student tab in the Registration Tools section.