CCA offers on-site training designed for your unique business needs. These are not college courses.
These are professional trainers working with your employees at your site. The scope and pricing are driven by you. We have three themes from which to choose:
• Entry and Mid-Level Management Essentials
• Diversity and Inclusion Training: The Unlimited Capacities
• On-the-Job English Proficiency for The Work Site
Call us and let’s discuss your needs. Contact Janel Highfill, Associate Vice President of Workforce, Partnerships, and Resource Development at Janel.Highfill@CCAurora.edu or (303) 361-7362.
Entry and Mid-Level Management Essentials
When a high performing employee is promoted to a management position, a new set of expectations and responsibilities kick in. With your company goals, we outline both the up-front rules and the unspoken behaviors of good managers. Short and customized sessions are:
- Communicate as a Manager to Strengthen Relationships
- Engage Employees on Problem-Solving
- Approach Your Upper Management with Confidence
- Delegate to Keep Your Employees Engaged and Motivated
- Set (With A Team) Performance Goals
- Give Feedback That Feels Right
- Identify and Coach Team Performance and Productivity
- Involve Teams in New Initiatives
- Facilitate Complaint Resolution
- Turn Bad Work Habits into Good Work Habits
- Tackle Workplace Conflicts with Confidence
- Stages of Employee Discipline
Diversity and Inclusion Training: The Unlimited Capacities Series
A workplace awareness training which hones workers’ cultural competencies. Training includes outlining responsibilities which value the contributions and interests of all employees. This includes understanding diverse cultural needs of employees and customers.
On-the-Job English Proficiency for Employees:
Our training uses your worksite vocabulary and company’s daily workplace routines to substantially strengthen your employees’ speaking and writing skills for the next level of responsibility.
On-the-Job Language Supports for the Supervisor:
Our training uses your worksite vocabulary and company’s daily workplace routines to help your supervisors and managers with workers who mostly speak Spanish (or other languages) and want to better communicate with them.
On-the-Job English for ESL Employees:
Proficient workers who are ready for promotion but lack proficient English language skills can slow your company growth. Our training uses your worksite vocabulary and company’s daily workplace routines to substantially strengthen employee speaking and writing skills for their next level of responsibility.
ESL (Construction Specific):
Part A ESL Spanish on the Job [for workers] :
We have a curriculum to customize so that occupational specific vocabulary, tasks and concepts so that employees can advance in the job.
Part B: Spanish Terms for Supervisors in Construction
Construction supervisors and managers with workers who mostly speak Spanish often want to better communicate with them.
For questions or additional information, contact Janel Highfill, Associate Vice President of Workforce, Partnerships, and Resource Development at Janel.Highfill@CCAurora.edu or (303) 361-7362.