What is Service?
The Office of Student Life is dedicated to offering service opportunities that:
- Develop meaningful relationships with peers and local organizations.
- Develop a sense for civic responsibility.
- Gain a better understanding of social issues affecting our community.
- Gain a greater sense of personal efficacy, personal identity, and moral development.
What are the benefits of engaging in our community?
- Meet the unmet needs of our community.
- Students bridge the knowledge they receive in classrooms with hands-on everyday experiences within the community.
- Individuals who participate have a meaningful experience while meeting and networking with others.
- Greater interpersonal development, particularly the ability to work well with others and other communication skills.
- Create a connection with a local organization.
CCA Day of Service is on Friday, November 8, 2019!
The CCA Day of Service is a one-day volunteer program aimed at providing students, faculty, instructors and staff with meaningful opportunities to connect with our greater Aurora community.
Registration will close on October 28th, 2019 at 5pm.