Are you a natural problem solver? Do you love computers and technology? Then the getIT Accelerated IT Tech and Support certificate is for you.
Request More Information
Complete the form below to get more information about CCA's getIT - Accelerated IT Tech and Support Certificate program.
In as little as 16 weeks you can get in and out with the training you need to get started in the IT industry. Graduates on average earn $17/hr to start moving into an average median wage of $52,000 a year.
- Contact: Jessica Cassarino, 303.340.7215 or Jessica.Cassarino@ccaurora.edu
- Cost: $4500, scholarships and other financial aid options are available
- Earn: IT Tech and Support Certificate - 22 college credits & CompTIA A+ certification
- Location: CCA Lowry Campus, 710 Alton Way, Denver, Colorado 80230
- About the Certificate: This certificate program prepares students for entry-level computer specialist careers. Students will be able to configure and repair personal computers and external devices as well as gain a basic understanding of networking concepts. This certificate provides students with the opportunity to learn the skills needed to test for the A+ industry certification. This certificate may also lead to the AAS CIS – IT Tech and Support CCA degree.