We hope that you find the following links to Financial Aid related material useful!
Dough Main Financial Literacy Courses:
|CashCourse is a free online resource that offers quizzes, worksheets, and resources to answer your money questions and give you the foundation you need to control your financial future. No Cost, No Catch, No Hidden Agenda. Sign up: www.cashcourse.org
Credit Basics Dough Main Course #3 YouTube Video
Financial Literacy Week FA & Concurrent Enrollment
Financial Literacy Week Life Events
Financial Literacy Week Transition from College to work
Financial Literacy How to Use studentaid.gov
Financial Literacy Week Loan Repayment with Pathways
Financial Literacy Week Backing Institutions
Financial Literacy Week Celebration
Financial Literacy Week Crash Course in Cash Course
Spending & Saving Basics Dough Main Course # 6
Other Helpful Links:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), Create your FAFSA ID and to complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN), Entrance Loan Counseling (ENT) as wells as Exit Counseling go to: https://studentaid.gov/
- Visit IRS.gov to request Tax Return Transcripts and Wage and Income Transcripts.
- Credit Karma offers free credit scores, reports and insights. Get the info you need to take control of your credit.
- On the Social Security Administration Website, SSA.gov, you can find help if you have an issue with your Social Security Number or a name miss-match.
- Annual Credit Report is a website jointly operated by the three major U.S. credit reporting agencies, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Visit https://cdhesnapprod.regenteducation.net/ to complete your Colorado Application for State Financial Aid (CASFA) once per school year, as early as October, if you are a student who does not have lawful immigration status. Students who are eligible for Federal Title IV aid by completing the FAFSA should not complete the CASFA.