Take Pre-Assessment Questionnaire
Assessment Testing Exemption Options
All new students must take the CCA approved assessment test, or have met the Assessment Requirements in one of the following ways:
- Evidence of an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science Degree or higher.
- Evidence of a C or higher in prior College Level English and Math courses (Please note that English courses taken outside the United States do not meet the Assessment or Transfer guidelines).
- Qualifying ACT or SAT scores that are less than 5 years old.
- Qualifying approved assessment scores that are less than 5 years old.
- Graduated from a US High School within the past 18 months and met the coursework requirements. Complete the Pre-Assessment Questionnaire to find out if you qualify for a testing exemption, based on your high school course work.
Refer to the CURRENT CCA Catalog for Admissions policies. The catalog is the official documentation, and will over-ride any documentation on this page.