** Important** Before you register for your exam, please visit the Center for Simulation (Lowry, Building 859, Room 154) to ensure you really need to test as it is difficult to get a refund. Or contact Cindy Smith (303) 340-7070 or Beth Lattone (303) 340-7075
- The TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills, formerly HOBET) is a secondary assessment for EMT and Paramedic students. Please contact the individuals mentioned above to verify if you need this test.
- The TEAS costs $55 paid by credit or debit card at the time of the test. There is also a $25 proctoring fee charged for proctoring the exam.
- The TEAS is a 3.5 hour exam. Please allow additional time for check-in and online payment.
- The TEAS is available by appointment only. Schedule your appointment at the CentreTech Testing Center.
* Please note that this is not the nursing TEAS exam.
You can find free practice and resources for the TEAS/HOBET test here: www.mometrix.com/academy/hobet-test/