ANNOUNCEMENT: Most spring 2021 classes will once again be offered online/remotely. Learn more about the spring 2021 semester.
Looking for financial aid forms for CCA? They have now moved to the MyCCA portal. Here is how to find the forms:
1. Visit the MyCCA page and log on using your S number and MyCCA password.
2. After logging in, click on the "Forms" link in the ribbon.
3. Financial Aid forms are located in the Financial Aid Forms area.
4. You will be able to find both online and printable forms for 2020-2021.
5. Choose the correct year and document type (for example, dependent or independent, loans, etc.)
6. Click the header to expand the list.
7. Locate your specific document to submit or print.
*If you do not find the form you need, please contact the financial aid office. Financial Aid appeal forms of any type are not located online and will need to be obtained directly from the financial aid office.*
Financial Aid Office
Community College of Aurora
16000 E. CentreTech Pkwy
Aurora, CO 80011
Phone: 303-360-4709 Fax: 303-361-7401