Company Title: Johnson Controls
Job Title: Emergency Dispatch Officer - Customer Service - Starting March 29, 2017
Job Type: Full-Time
Description of Work:
DON'T JUST MAKE A LIVING - MAKE LIVING BETTER
Start Your Career With Johnson Controls As An Emergency Dispatch Operator!!!!
Training Start Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 Training is For 5 Weeks Tentative Training Time: 1:00PM - 9:30PM M-F for the first 4 weeks Tentative Date for The 5th Week Of Training: 12:00pm - 8:30pm
Benefits of Being Employed With Johnson Controls:
• Weekly Pay
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Professional and Friendly Environment
*Must be flexible to work Swing Shifts*
*Bilingual in both Spanish/English a plus*
Emergency Dispatch Operator (EDO) Position Summary:
Responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for National Account alarms and contacting appropriate responsible parties.
• Monitors system for alarm signals and responds to alarms using the information provided in instruction screens.
• Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatches the proper authorities, and notifies responsible parties.
• Properly documents alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
• Completes alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures
Requirements (Education, Skills Experience):
Required: Must be 18-years-old
High school diploma or GED required
• Minimum of six (6) months of call center experience; one year or more call center experience preferred OR
• 1-2 years customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to type between 30 - 35 wpm.
• Basic knowledge of computer applications.
• Ability to Work Efficiently Under Pressure
• Strong Problem Solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong work Ethic
Successfully graduating from your training program is an essential job requirement.
DON'T JUST MAKE A LIVING
MAKE LIVING BETTER
JCI offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of JCI, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
Hours: Day, 2nd, and 3rd Shift
Starting Date: March 29, 2017