Company Title: U.S. Bank
Job Title: Peak Time Teller
Job Type: Part-Time
Description of Work:
Peak Time Tellers are the faces of U.S. Bank to many of our customers and non-customers alike. Peak Time Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and giving a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. They anticipate customers’ needs and cross-sell U.S. Bancorp products by making referrals to other employees who specialize in specific products and services.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction.
Requirements (Education, Skills Experience):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in customer service.
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to gain knowledge of U.S. Bancorp products
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Previous cash handling experience
Salary: $13.00 hour
Starting Date: April 1, 2017