Integrated Nursing Pathway Application Information and Requirements
Applications for the fall 2015 INP program are no longer being accepted. Notification on when applications will be accepted for fall 2016 will be posted as soon as that information becomes available.
Interview dates for this year will be May 27th and 28th. Students who have been selected to progress to this phase will be notified at the end of April.
- If you are not a CCA student at the time of application to the INP program or have not attended CCA in the last 12 months, click here to apply to the college. In the section marked "Intended Program of Study," fill in AGS (Associate of General Studies).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 must be attained by the end of the spring semester in which applying. This GPA is based on any classes taken at the 100 level or higher. Although GPA's do not transfer from other colleges, the grades will be factored into the GPA based on transcripts.
- If the student meets all of the requirements for the program, he or she may be invited to an interview with an admissions team and also may be required to complete an on-campus written assignment. This spontaneous writing exercise may or may not be scheduled for the same day as the interview. Possible essay topics may include the following concepts: nursing education, patient-centered nursing, personal attitudes and knowledge about nursing, and working with diverse cultures.
- New student orientation will be held on August 21, 2015. Attendance at this orientation is mandatory. Students must plan accordingly.
If accepted into the INP program, the following fees must be paid by January 31st during the second semester of the program at CCA:
- $350.00 - a non-refundable tuition deposit to reserve student's place in the traditional pathway program. This will be applied towards tuition, fees, and/or any other student debt during the first term of attendance at the College of Nursing;
- $65.00 - a non-refundable fee required of each entering student for a background check;
- $52.00 - a non-refundable fee required of each entering student for a drug screen (either paid to Health One or CU depending on location of student's residence).