Integrated Nursing Pathway Application Information and Requirements
The application process for the 2016-2017 INP program is now closed.
- This program is intended for Colorado residents who complete the majority of their prerequisite courses in the Colorado Community College system.
- There will be a $45 fee for the CCA INP application.
- If you are not a CCA student at the time of application to the INP program or have not attended CCA in the last 12 months, you can apply to attend CCA.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 must be attained by the end of the spring semester in which applying. This GPA is based on any classes taken at the 100 level or higher. Although GPA's do not transfer from other colleges, the grades will be factored into the GPA based on transcripts.
- If the student meets all of the requirements for the program, he or she may be invited to an interview with an admissions team and also may be required to complete an on-campus written assignment. This spontaneous writing exercise may or may not be scheduled for the same day as the interview. Possible essay topics may include the following concepts: nursing education, patient-centered nursing, personal attitudes and knowledge about nursing, and working with diverse cultures.
- New student orientation will be held on August 11, 2016. Attendance at this orientation is mandatory. Students must plan accordingly.
If accepted into the INP program, the following fees must be paid by January 31st during the second semester of the program at CCA:
- $200.00 - a non-refundable tuition deposit to reserve student's place in the traditional pathway program. This will be applied towards tuition, fees, and/or any other student debt during the first term of attendance at the College of Nursing;
- $158.00 - a non-refundable fee for a background check and drug screen, and for the processing of records and required training.