Integrated Nursing Pathway Application Information and Requirements
The application process for the 2017-2018 INP program will open January 1, 2017 and close March 31, 2017.You may access the application during that time period through the Centralized Application Service for Nursing Programs website. The application for the INP program at CCA will not be available until January 1st, but the NursingCAS site is always accessible.
There are several important changes that the University of Colorado has made regarding program application requirements. Beginning with applications submitted in 2017:
- CU will no longer require applicants to have a cumulative 3.0 GPA in order to apply to the INP program. However, the minimum prerequesite GPA will be 3.0.
- Two letters of recommendation will be required (at least one must be an academic reference); these letters will be submitted through the NursingCAS application process.
- A general resume will need to be submitted.
- A personal statement/essay is now part of the application.
- This program is intended for Colorado residents who complete the majority of their prerequisite courses in the Colorado Community College system.There will be a $45 fee for the CCA INP application.
- If you are not a CCA student at the time of application to the INP program or have not attended CCA in the last 12 months, you can apply to attend CCA.
- If the student meets all of the requirements for the program, he or she may be invited to an interview with an admissions team and also will be required to complete an on-campus written assignment. This spontaneous writing exercise may or may not be scheduled for the same day as the interview. Possible essay topics may include the following concepts: nursing education, patient-centered nursing, personal attitudes and knowledge about nursing, and working with diverse cultures.
- Acceptance decisions will not be made until the end of June, at which time students will be notified through their primary e-mail indicated on their application.
If accepted into the INP program, the following fees must be paid during the second semester of the program at CCA:
- $200.00 - a non-refundable registration fee.
- $160.00 - a non-refundable fee for a background check and drug screen, and for the processing of records and required training.