Paralegal Program Goal
The primary program goal is to provide quality and meaningful education so that when students enter the workforce they are prepared to perform their jobs ethically, effectively, and professionally.
TO ATTAIN THIS GOAL, THE PROGRAM WILL GUIDE THE STUDENTS USING THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the paralegal’s role
- in delivering quality legal services.
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the ethical
- obligations necessary when engaging in their profession.
- Perform the job of a paralegal utilizing the
- necessary practical skills and knowledge expected of someone in the profession.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Work well for and with others in the job setting.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and oral.