Skip to main content

Refer a Concern or Incident

The Student Intervention & Conduct office in Student Affairs is to enhance the overall educational experience for students. The CARE team assures a safe campus community, by being a central place to report behaviors of concern. The Student Code of Conduct strengthens personal responsibility and accountability and is presented as a learning opportunity for students.

Faculty, Staff & Students:

To report Academic Integrity, CARE (Mental Health/Behavior), or Code of Conduct. Please use the Refer a Concern or Incident link below.

Refer a Concern or Incident

To Report a Harassment/Sexual Harassment/Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Stalking, Discrimination, Civil Rights or Retaliation, please use the link below:

Report Title IX, Discrimination or Civil Rights

You can also call the Confidential Reporting and Support line at 303-360-4790.

If you have been a victim or witness to an on-campus violent or non-violent crime, such as murder, assault, rape,  sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking or theft, please report the crime.

Report a Crime

Student Complaints

Students filing a complaint must first seek resolution of the complaint with the Faculty, Department Coordinator, Chair or Dean of Academic Affairs or Coordinator or Director within Student Affairs or Fiscal Affairs prior to submitting the student complaint form.

Student Complaint Form


Safe2Tell LogoSafe2Tell is an anonymous way to report anything that threatens your safety or the safety of others. In Colorado Safe2Tell reporting parties are anonymous under the State Law. Please remember that details are critical to an effect intervention.

Please note that this is not an emergency reporting system. DIAL 911 FOR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS!




Apply Now Get Info
Apply Now Get Info



Main Menu