Most Fall Classes Will Be Held In-Person; Receive an $800 Grant for Your Fall Education 

CCA has federal tuition and emergency grants available to help you start, continue, or finish your college education. Everyone, regardless of immigration status, is eligible to apply for these grants.    

To register for classes, all you have to do is apply to CCA. The application is free and only takes a few minutes to complete. The fall semester starts August 23, so be sure to apply and register early so you can get the classes you want.

Apply to CCA Now

Read on to learn more about fall class options, available tuition and emergency grants, and the benefits of earning a college degree from CCA.

Fall Classes

Most fall classes will be held in-person: 65% of the classes will be fully in-person, 82% will have at least some in-person participation, and 18% will be offered as hyflex and/or hybrid. You can view the fall class schedule here and learn about CCA’s different course formats here

Financial Assistance

Need help paying for college? You’ve come to the right place. CCA has tons of financial assistance options for you: 

  • FAFSA money. Filling out and submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is free, is the most important thing you can do if you want federal financial aid. Billions of dollars in grants, work-study, and low-interest loans are awarded to college students across the country every year. 
  • $1 million in fall CRRSAA money.  CCA has $1 million in Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) tuition and emergency grants available for fall students. These funds will also be awarded in the form of $800 grants to students. Apply for those funds here

PLEASE NOTE: All students, regardless of immigration status, including DACA recipients, other undocumented students, and international students, are eligible for the federal CRRSAA funds. 

Current Students

Current students can register for classes via Navigate. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to register for classes.


Benefits of Earning a College Degree from CCA

If you're a Colorado resident, you’ll save thousands when you earn a degree or certificate from CCA and then transfer your credits to a four-year school.

What you’ll pay for college classes depends on where you go:

Institution Rates with 12 Credits


Colorado School of Mines $6,660
CU Boulder $5,844
Colorado State University $4,713
CU Denver $3,960
University of Northern Colorado $3,509
MSU Denver $3,216

If you’re a first-time student with no previous college experience, you’re guaranteed admission to any four-year college or university participating in CCA’s Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program upon completion of your associate degree. You get to choose which one you want to transfer to. Save up to $10,000 by starting at CCA and then transferring to a four-year institution. Have questions about the Bridge to Bachelor’s program? Contact CCA’s Center for Recruitment and Orientation by phone at (303) 360-4797 or by email at recruiting.careers@ccaurora.edu.

Bridge to Bachelor's Transfer Colleges:

  • Colorado Mesa University
  • Colorado State University
  • Colorado State University - Pueblo
  • CU Denver
  • Fort Lewis College
  • Metropolitan State University of Denver
  • Regis University
  • University of Colorado Colorado Springs
  • Western Colorado University

College graduates earn, on average, 19% more than those with just a high school diploma and three-quarters of all the jobs in Colorado require education beyond high school.

Better pay? More job opportunities? Scholarship support to help you get there? Yep. You need to come to CCA.

Apply NowGet Info



Main Menu