Receive a $500 grant for your summer and/or fall education. CCA has $1.75 million in federal tuition and emergency grants available for summer and fall. Everyone, regardless of immigration status, is eligible to apply for these grants. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you are a first-time student with no previous college experience, you are guaranteed admission to any four-year college or university participating in CCA’s Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program upon completing your associate degree. You get to choose which college you want to transfer to from CCA.
Save up to $10,000 by starting at CCA and then transferring to a four-year institution.
Have questions? Contact the CCA Transfer Success Office by phone at (303) 360-4830 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Create an account and start your application for CCA.
2. When you get to “Academic Information” under “Student Type” answer these three questions the following way:
3. Under “Academic Plans” a question for the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program will appear. Select “Yes” to say you are interested in the program.
4. Select your first and second choice universities/colleges.
5. Complete your application.
A first-time CCA student must:
The Colorado Community College System’s (CCCS) Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree Program ensures first-time students attending any CCCS College are guaranteed admission to a participating four-year college or university upon completion of an Associate degree.
CCA students who participate in the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program will have access to
The Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program is made possible through collaborative agreements between CCCS and select Colorado four-year universities. Thanks to these creative partnerships, more Colorado students will be able to attend college and complete their four-year degree. Ensure your admission to: