This scholarship is available to Community College of Aurora Concurrent Enrollment students who wish to continue their academic studies with CCA. This $1,000 award is applicable towards Fall and Spring semesters; it may be applied toward tuition, fees, and/or books; and is a one-time, non-renewable, non-transferable scholarship. Amounts are limited based on availability and may be adjusted when factoring other Financial Assistance awarded.
Deadline: MAY 31
Click Here to Download Flyer
- Graduated from a Colorado high school and attending college for the first time
- Graduated high school with at least 6 college credits
- An overall minimum GPA of 2.0 in CCA CE courses
- Candidates are also encouraged to complete the FAFSA, however, are not required to do so
Materials Required for Submission
- Complete CCA Admissions Application
- Complete Scholarship Application
- Attach most recent high school transcripts showing expected graduation from a Colorado high school with a CCA Concurrent Enrollment GPA of 2.0 or higher and a minimum of 6 college credits
- Attach a 500 – 750 word personal essay describing how coming to CCA will help you achieve your academic and professional goals and any challenges you have had to overcome in pursuit of those goals.
If Selected for this Scholarship
- Pass all classes with a C or better
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester at CCA
- Complete the AAA 101 course
- Apply to Transfer Success and meet with an advisor once per semester
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete the CCA Admissions Application. Make sure you have applied for the College Opportunity Fund (COF) when filling out your application or go to cof.college-assist.org to sign up.
Step 2: Complete the CE ACE Scholarship Application by clicking the button below. Fill out all sections of the application form, as incomplete applications will result in automatic denial.
Step 3: Upload a copy of your most recent high school transcript. Must show an expected graduation date from a Colorado high school, a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher, and a minimum of 6 college credits. College credits can be earned at the high school, or on a college campus.
Step 4: Upload your personal essay. Make sure your full name is at the top of each page.
Step 5: Submit application!
OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
COSI Career Connections Scholarship Program
This scholarship focuses on enrolling and supporting new and continuing students who have been displaced by COVID-19 and are seeking a credential that aligns with the Colorado Top Jobs initiative. For additional information, click on the link below:
COSI Scholarship Interest Form
Community College of Aurora Concurrent Enrollment Department