DEPLOYMENT CHECKLIST FOR MILITARY STUDENTS
CCA is committed to ensuring that you’ll be able to deploy without worrying about any academic or financial issues! Students who provide documentation of eligible deployment are able to drop their classes without penalty and have full tuition and fees refunded.
- Notify your teacher that you are deploying
- Drop/Withdraw from your courses - If you are withdrawing, complete the Extenuating Circumstances, Tuition Credit Request (TCR) Form.
- Name, address, phone: Self Explanatory
- Course(s): List the courses to include CRNs that you are currently taking (i.e. ENG 121, CRN
- Appeal Term/Year: Current term/year (i.e. Fall 2014)
- Receiving Financial Aid (Yes/No): Check appropriate box
- Receiving Veterans Benefits (Yes/No): Check appropriate box. In most cases this will be “No”
since most students are using Tuition Assistance and not GI Bill® benefits
- Read & Initial all boxes
- Sign and date the form
- ATTACH YOUR MILITARY DEPLOYMENT ORDERS
- Turn in form & orders to Enrollment Services:
16000 E. CentreTech Parkway, Aurora CO 80011