Request Military Transcripts

VA regulations (Title 38, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 21.4253(d)(3) and 21.4254(c)(4)) require that CCA receive and evaluate prior credit for all students receiving education benefits through the VA's education programs, including prior military service through the evaluation of your military transcripts. Transcripts must be on record before a student's 3rd semester at CCA.

Request all transcripts from prior colleges and the military. See the bottom of the page for the addresses to send your transcripts.

U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, & Coast Guard
Joint Services Transcript
nce you've created an account, go to Order Official Transcripts and search for Aurora, selecting the CentreTech Campus for online delivery.

U.S. Air Force
Community College of the Air Force
There is a pay service that sends transcripts within a couple of days for a small fee or you may complete the  Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Transcript Request and mail it if you want a free transcript to be sent. Your physical signature is required for release of a transcript.
100 South Turner Blvd
Maxwell Gunter AFB AL 36114-3011

Send your transcripts to the Credential Evaluator at:

By mail:
Community College of Aurora
c/o Credential Evaluator
16000 E. CentreTech Pkwy.
Aurora, CO 80011

By Email:
Electronic transcripts sent to any other email address will not be accepted.


In person:
Admissions, Records, & Registration at CentreTech or Lowry Student Services at Lowry
Transcripts must be official and in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.

Apply NowGet Info