The Office of Student Life develops student leaders who are committed to personal growth and are dedicated, involved, and engaged in their communities, through intentional programming, student organization participation, and building meaningful relationships within an inclusive learning environment.
We support CCA's committment to Inclusive Excellence by providing quality, inclusive, and responsive programming and services outside the classroom. Learn more about our Inclusive Excellence at CCA.
You matter. You are valued. You belong. CCA is a community that is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion through Inclusive Excellence. We can only achieve this together.
CCA embraces Inclusive Excellence because we want our students, staff, and faculty to learn and contribute within an inclusive environment. This means members of our College community will be active, respectful, and mindful of equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels of engagement. Inclusive Excellence will provide a foundation for student and institutional success.
Recognizing our diversity is only the first step toward Inclusive Excellence. We must also be intentional in valuing cultural differences and experiences, while incorporating them into practices, curricula, and policies. The CCA community will be transformed through the following actions:\
- Create an Inclusive Excellence plan
- Incorporate evidence-based and inclusive teaching strategies and curricula in the classroom
- Provide high quality, inclusive, and responsive programming and services outside the classroom
- Provide intentional faculty and staff professional development that focuses on the implementation of Inclusive Excellence
- Identify, prioritize, and allocate resources that support Inclusive Excellence
- Foster a climate for open dialogue
- Facilitate opportunities for cross-cultural interaction
With Student Life, you can get involved in the CCA community as a way to enhance your experience, meet new people, and develop skills that will help you now and in your next journey.
In addition to providing involvment opportunities for students, we also offer the following services that students, staff, and faculty can access.
Here are some other great resources that can support you while at CCA:
Phone: 303-360-4729 (CTC) or 303-340-7525 (Lowry)
CentreTech Campus: Student Building, Office #102
Lowry Campus: West Quad, Building 903, Office #110