ANNOUNCEMENT: Most spring 2021 classes will once again be offered online/remotely. Learn more about the spring 2021 semester.
All new and returning SLOs must complete the Active SLO form below
The purpose of completing this form is so the Office of Student Life and the Student Government Association has the most up to date information for your organization. It is expected that this form be completed by the President of each Student-Led Organization (SLO) every semester.
Please note that you cannot save this form and complete it later; you must complete the form in one sitting. You will need the following to complete the form:
1. Advisor Information
2. Officer Roster. Here is an example of what your roster must look like: Roster
3. Updated Constitution and bylaws. Here is an example of what your constitution must look like: Constitution
4. Your organization's mission statement
Want to start a new SLO?
To become an active organization, you must complete the following information.
1. Find an advisor (this must be any full-time faculty or staff member at CCA)
2. Review the Student-Led Organization Manual
3. Find at least 3 members (you will need at least a President and Treasurer office positions)
4. Complete and submit the form below
Apply for Funding
SLOs are funded by student fees, which are allocated by SGA. Please complete the following form if your SLO wishes to receive funding from SGA: Apply for Funding