Find the right databases for your topic:
- You can use CCA Library OneSearch to search across various book and article databases simultaneously. It includes journal articles, eBooks, and items in the physical library collection. View a tutorial on CCA Library OneSearch
- If you find too many articles, try selecting "Databases by Subject" to dig deeper into the resources from a specific academic discipline. "General" databases are a good place to start because they cover multiple disciplines.
If you have an article citation:
- Select "Find Publications by Title" and search by the journal title. If it is available in full text, you can then browse to the issue you need by date.
Logging in from off-campus:
- When off campus you will need to use your Student ID number or S# to login. If you have any trouble logging in, please email email@example.com, or call the Library at 303.360.4736 for assistance.
- Having trouble logging on to the library databases? Try this workaround.
- Most databases will allow you to view or email citations in any format. View a tutorial that shows you how to get formatted citations in EBSCO databases.
- Citation Help includes esources that will help you with citation formats such as APA, MLA and CMS.
Can't find it here?
- Having trouble finding full text? Click here to submit an online request.