Make-up and Accommodation testing is currently offered in the the Library on the CentreTech Campus and at the Testing Center on the Lowry Campus.
Assessment and Placement Testing is not offered in the Library. Please visit Assessment and Placement Testing for more information.
Students, view more information about make-up or accommodation testing at the CentreTech or Lowry Campuses.
Choose the proctoring location that is most convenient for your students. It does not matter where the class is taught.
CentreTech : Submit a test to be proctored at the the Library at CentreTech
Lowry : Submit a test to be proctored at the Testing Center at Lowry
Testing Hours and Locations
|Testing is held at:
CentreTech, Student Centre, S202 (The Library)
16000 E CentreTech Parkway
Aurora, CO 80011
Student Testing Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Spring Break Hours, March 21 - 26
Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Testing Policies for Instructors:
- Please read the Make-up and Accommodation Testing Service Policies.
- To best accommodate the student's needs you may choose which campus to submit the test to, regardless of where the class is offered.
Testing Policies for Students:
- You must have a government issued photo ID or current CCA ID to take a test.
- You must know the last name of your instructor.
- For CentreTech, please give yourself enough time to take the test within the allotted hours listed above. You can ask your instructor what the time limit on the test will be.
- No cell phones - you must turn your cell phone off or on silent while testing. At CentreTech, you will be asked to lock your cell phone in a charging locker.
- No headphones.
- Students who do not finish the test before the testing centers close will need to submit the incomplete test, and obtain the instructor’s written permission to continue at a later time.
- You may only have the items that your instructor has indicated you are allowed to have during an exam (i.e., calculator, notes, book).
- Your instructor has indicated a deadline for each test. If that date has passed, you will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Children are not allowed in the testing area.
- Students are allowed to take in purse/wallet but must be placed under their desk.
- Students are not allowed to talk with classmates/friends in the testing center; it is a quiet zone.
- When the test is finished, or testing hours have ended, all materials must be returned to the proctor.
- All incidents of suspected cheating will be reported to the Instructor, Testing Center Staff, Director of Library Services.