Shoutbomb is a service offered to allow text notifications from the Library Catalog.
Why Should I Sign Up?
Receive text messages on your phone immediately when:
- Items you requested are ready for pickup.
- Items you are borrowing are overdue.
Use your phone to text the library in order to renew your items
What Do I Need To Sign Up?
Signing up is free. Standard text rates apply. Shoutbomb will only work with phones that can receive SMS messages (most phones support SMS).
How To Sign Up Using Your Cell Phone:
- Text the word SIGNUP to 720-613-9177 (To receive your messages in Spanish, use REGISTRESE instead of SIGNUP).
- You should receive a reply, within a few minutes, asking for a library card number.
Your Library Card Number is 21278 plus your student number. For example: 21278S12345678
- Text your library card number.
- You should receive a reply asking for a PIN.
Your pin is the last 4 digits of your S#
- Text your PIN.