Pre-Assessment Reading, Writing and Essay Writing Review
Prepare for the Reading/Writing questions and the Essay Writing by:
- Reviewing the CCPT Study Workbook
- Attending a free, two-hour workshop.
- Registration is not required.
- Arrive early to sign in and get settled; all SESSIONS WILL BEGIN ON TIME. The presenter will not have time to go back and review information for late attendees. Students will not be admitted if they are more than 15 minutes late to the sessions.
- NO CHILDREN ALLOWED.
- All Reading/Writing Workshops are located at the CentreTech Campus in the Classroom Building. See room assignments below.
- Printable schedule here.
READING and WRITING
|Friday, May 20
||12:00 - 2:00 pm
||CentreTech Campus, Classroom Building, Room 105
|Workshops will be scheduled in June, July and August for Fall 2016 Registration The schedule will be posted by the end of May.
If you have questions regarding the workshops, contact Patti Molai at 303-340-7536 or email@example.com.
For more information about the CCPT, click here.
CCPT Assessment Location and Schedule
Pre-Assessment Math Review