Four-Year Colleges and Universities

Articulation Agreements
Articulation Agreements are formal agreements (or partnerships) between two or more Colleges and Universities documenting the transfer policies for a specific academic program or degree in general.

Guaranteed Transfer (GT) Pathways General Education Curriculum
GT Pathways courses, in which the student earns a C- or higher, will always transfer and apply to GT Pathways requirements in AA, AS and  most bachelor's degrees at every public Colorado college and university.  GT Pathways does not apply to some degrees (such as many engineering, computer science, nursing and others listed here).  You should always seek advising from the appropriate advisor at the college or university you plan to attend to ensure you are selecting the appropriate coursework for your degree and that it willy apply to those degree requirements.  This checklist and these guidelines can help high school students plan their AP, IB and Concurrent Enrollment courses.

In-state Colorado Institutions
Use this guide to find the institution that will satisfy your educational and transfer needs.

Out-of-State Institutions
If you intend to transfer to an out-of-state college or university, please connect with their transfer representative to ensure your credits transfer and that you are on track per their transfer requirements.

Apply NowGet Info



Main Menu